I am trying to quit smoking! Is it safe to wear a patch and use lozenges at the same time? -

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am trying to quit smoking! Is it safe to wear a patch and use lozenges at the same time? -


good on you ! as far as i know its nothing wrong wearing patch + lozenges at the same time you be OK! well done and good luck.
Hey I-M ON TEH PATCH TOO... yes it is... Although just try using normal gum... Good luck to you!
go to your doctor get a Rx for welbutrin once a day pill, only took me 2 months to totaly quit - smoke free since 9/06 ohh welbutrin helps curb the urge to smoke and it is also has something to keep the bad mood swings at a low
sure ..why not ..isn-t lozenges a sweet ..
why not?
yes
I am trying to quit smoking! Is it safe to wear a patch and use lozenges at the same time? -