Tips to quit smoking anyone? -

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tips to quit smoking anyone? -


Hey guys, anyone know what the best way is the quit smoking? I heard cold turkey isnt too amazing, but I really want to quit. Is there a --gentler-- way of quitting then cold turkey? lol
I quit almost 19 years ago and I can still remember the day. I realized I had smoked almost a pack and it was only about 1:30 in the afternoon. As I walked by a trash container, I threw what was left in the garbage and never lit another one. For the first few days I chewed on sunflower seeds.That kept my hands and mouth busy. When I felt the urge to inhale, I took a deep breath. That got me through that part. Just take a breath like you do when you inhale. Take one day at a time. You will crave but within a few minutes it leaves you and gets easier as time goes on. You sound like you-re ready to quit. That-s the first step. Just keep telling yourself that you are going to make it. Good luck, you can do it!!
I am trying myself..I am currently smoking 4 packs a day..lol!
OF COURSE- i-m glad you asked! :)
Actually change the type of cigerettes you use- they have ones that are basically pure nic. and no other additives. what gets most people anymore is they put so many additives in the cigerettes and things to make it a habit- when you use a nic. patch or something it doesn-t work because you-re also withdrawaling from everything else. So first - find these cigerettes - i heard they are a little more expensive- but worth it in the end. think of how much you-ll be saving in the end!
There-s also herbs to help suppress the addiction as well. after you-ve got used to and cut down on the nic. cigerettes - try using a nic. patch or gum or whatever. good luck....and tc
I am not sure if you have heard this one but try chewing gum first, then there is a got line that can help you. its from stamp out smoking or something like that.
I recomend you quit lightly...more effective. For ex. if you smoke i dk....10 a day....go for a week smoking 8-9 a day for a week...do it slowly that way it enances the effect.
Hi,
I really empathise with you, I quit my 20 a day habit in a pain-free way this time last year!
No stress, no cravings, no weight gain, no pills, patches or gums.
The program I followed was recommended by a friend and now boasts a 90% success rate and is 100% fully guaranteed - can-t say fairer than that

All the best..
Tips to quit smoking anyone? -