Im trying 2 quit smoking. Im headed to the dr 2day 2 talk about Chantix. Any feedback on this drug? -

Monday, August 26, 2013

Im trying 2 quit smoking. Im headed to the dr 2day 2 talk about Chantix. Any feedback on this drug? -


I-ve tried everything from patches to gums.
I-ve known 2 people who have quit with Chantix - one hasn-t smoked in over a year, said there were no cravings, and it was the only thing that helped him stop a 40 year habit. My dad is using it now, and hasn-t smoked in 3 months - a long time for him.

However, my sister tried it, and one of the side effects can be horrendous nightmares, which she had, so she quit using it, and is still smoking. Good luck
I was on it for a month, and I didn-t like how I felt when I was on it. In general, I just felt weird. And yes, it-s true; the psychological side effects can be pretty serious. Nightmares, vivid dreams and talking or screaming in your sleep is normal. Unfortunately this led me to go back to smoking. But only you-ll know if it-s right for you, so it wouldn-t hurt for you to give it a try.
I have been using green smoke for a while now and i can tell u its 100% a healthier alternative than smoking! no carcinogens carbon monoxide or tar, just nicotine and u can use it to ween yourself off if u like....... but the best part is it looks and feels like u are really smoking but its just water vapour!! check out the website and read up on the benefits I-m sure u will be as impressed as i was!!! u can also use this code disc10-7097 to get 10% off the price should u decide to join us green smokers lol hope this helps



http://greensmoke.com/earn/earn.php?id=7…

Have you tried just out and out quitting cold turkey?
it helped my cousin, but he quit taking it - went back to smoking
Im trying 2 quit smoking. Im headed to the dr 2day 2 talk about Chantix. Any feedback on this drug? -