Easiest way to quit smoking over a long period of time?? Please help? -

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Easiest way to quit smoking over a long period of time?? Please help? -


(This is my first question, and I don-t really know what I’m doing)
Please answer the question above best you can, or helpful tips would be great too
if you are smoking 5 sticks a day, reduce it to 4 sticks after a period of time then 3 and so on.....dont rush it cause you might feel anxious and you can have a mental breakdown. u can do it! and always bear in mind that smoking kills!
Hi, a few of my friends quit smoking after having hypnotherapy done, and they haven-t picked one up since. I suggest that!!!
We have a doctor that does a weekend radio show here. That topic came up recently. He said though there are things out there that people could try the best way is cold turkey...If it was me I would be chewing sugarless gum non stop...LOL..congratulations and trying answers it is fun...
You-ll notice that there aren-t a whole lot of answers to your question.

That-s because there is no easy way...but I-ll tell you what worked for me.

I met a guy who had a hole in his throat and used a voice box to talk. I suggest you visit a cancer ward. It does wonders for ya. I didn-t even crave a cigarette for a week. By that time, it was easy. I just didn-t want to go back to it.
Easiest way to quit smoking over a long period of time?? Please help? -