Any Tips on How to Quit Smoking....? -

Friday, September 6, 2013

Any Tips on How to Quit Smoking....? -


Its only been a day and I am going NUTS
just take it one craving at a time...and keep your mind occupied. If you have a craving find something to to so you don-t sit there and think about it...


all cravings eventually pass...mine usually only lasted about 5 minutes or so.

If you can keep cutting back until you-re completely quit without giong on a binge that works for some. I couldn-t do it... I-d get down to five a day and then blow a whole pack up on a bad day... I just had to walk away from them cold turkey.


Also, if you slip keep trying... it took me more than 10 tries to finally quit, and it takes the average person 8 times.


I don-t know if now is a good time in your life to quit if you-re stressed out and stress if a trigger to smoke for you...

(Don-t tell anyone I gave a real answer for once that didn-t involve any perv at all...)
hang in there i smoked for over20 years i tried several times to quite with no succes than on day i made up my mind said my prayers and quite cold turkey put my ashtrays in the trash the night before then i woke up the next day and said i want my life back so if i can do it you can too i smoked 3 packes a day just dont give up or turn back
Well every time you have an urge to smoke get a piece of Chocolate, a skittle, of mnm. Or put a dollar into your next shopping spree. Also take a picture of your family , then cut yourself out of it. Paste the picture on every box.
Go cold turkey...this friday I quit 9 weeks ago and after about 2 or 3 weeks it didnt even bother me anymore..everyone I know have gone cold turkey and has be successful
Don-t quit cold-turkey...go on a -cigarette diet-, cut down by one a day so your body gets used to the lower amounts of nicotine. I quit 4 years ago and rarely even crave one anymore.
Perhaps you can find some useful information in
http://www.quitnow.info.au
.
If you need something long and white to suck on, i will even let you lite my azz on fire if it helps
Try those special gum they make. Or you can use patches.
Stick other phallic objects in there.....
If you find the answer let me know. I did find this.
start chewing? wait dont do that cause i really cant quit that $hit.
i don-t know sweets; i-ve never smoked. all i can offer is comfort hugs! {hug}
I can be your pimp..... I help u keep ur mouth busy....

Think about it... When can both get what we wan-t .. .lol =P
Any Tips on How to Quit Smoking....? -