I just decided today that Im going to quit smoking! Anyone have any tips for me?? -

Friday, September 20, 2013

I just decided today that Im going to quit smoking! Anyone have any tips for me?? -


Yes,There is a medicine out (and as luck would have it I can-t remember what it is)any way it is ordered by a doctor that does a good job.I know many people that have taken it and it really works,OH Yea.cintrex is the name of it.You start out with two pills a day for a week or so then one for awhile,and it really works.Now the down side of it is you may have some odd dreams at first,and you may have some nausea a hour or so after taking it but stay with the program and it will work.I started on it about two weeks ago and I smoked two packs a day,Already down to about six cigs,per day.I believe in it.Good Luck.
No, but when you figure it out let me know.
Nicotine gum can help. Carrots instead of cigarettes. Take a walk for your nerves. Contact the American Cancer Society.
for some better ideas.
Try perfumed cigarettes. One of my sisters was a 2pack-a-day smoker. One day,she couldn-t find anything,anywhere, except some perfumed cigarettes. She lit one, took a drag and almost threw-up. She stopped smoking, then and there.

Good luck to you!
hypnosis worked for me for about 3 months till i drank a beer then it was over for me.I went from cigs to copenhagen.
Go see your doctor and get a prescription for chantix. I had tried to quit several times, so my doctor suggested that I try this. It worked, I-ve been off the smokes for 9 months now, and it was dead easy!

Good luck!
You absolutely need a support system and smoking cessation aids. Gum...patch, whatever. Check with the Lung association, ACS, etc...
No tips, just support =)


Good Luck!
I just decided today that Im going to quit smoking! Anyone have any tips for me?? -