Has anyone ever taken Zyban to quit smoking? -

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Has anyone ever taken Zyban to quit smoking? -


If you or anyone you know has taken it, what are the side effects?Did it work? Any advice on what else to use to quit?
Yes, but in combination with Nicoderm patch. My doctor had me use the patch (2mg) and ween down after the first week to a half a patch. I cut it in half. I also used black licorice when the urges really got to me. Just put a piece in your mouth and suck on it.
I have to say the want and need to quit is foremost in being successful. It was very hard for me but I haven-t smoked in over 7 years now. After the first 3 months it was so hard I told myself I would never go back to smoking as I never wanted to go through that again. It worked for me and my husband! Good Luck and get a friend to help. Find something to do with your hands, wood working, crafts, knitting, dishes and take baths and showers, you can-t smoke in a shower.....lol.. Keep busy.
Zyban is available online without a prescription at
http://medicinerx.net/zyban.ph…
. They ship using Overnight FedEx delivery!


Report Abuse



I quit after smoking for 30 plus years and enjoying every puff! If I can do it, anyone can. I used the step-down patch method w/ the zyban.I had started having trouble ,not on inspiration but on expiration and it scared me soooo much, I was determined to quit and haven-t smoked since January 2005! I never had any adverse side effects .You have to be really determined but you can do it. Good luck.
yes i used it...didnt help me any...no side effects..supposed to be like an anti-depressant also...wish i knew how to quit..have tried everything.Guess it-s all in the mind...if you really want to quit you will....i wish you the best of luck.. and hope you do quit
I have - but i didn-t like the way it made me feel.

I-ve been quit for 2 months on the nicotine patch system.

If you-re serious about quitting - and i SWEAR this will work - just go buy some patches and slap one on (the 21mg).

You-ll be getting your nicotine. You won-t think about it as much (but, you will) but even if you are, you-ll realize that having a cigarette will make you sick.

So if you do, you-ll go on nicotine overload and won-t decide to any more.. OR, you-ll realize that after 3 days you-re at the beginning of breaking your habit.. and that you just to have take every hour at a time.

Soon you-ll be at 2 months, down to the 7 mg like i am.. and realize that there-s no turning back to that EVER again.

Good luck!
Yes and it didnt work the only thing you need is a positive frame of mind and will power, i quit 15 weeks ago and all did was tell myself everyday that there will be harder things to do in my lifetime than quit smoking and it really wasnt that hard there are quit groups online with chatrooms for support. good luck.
Has anyone ever taken Zyban to quit smoking? -