Did the patch help you quit smoking? -

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Did the patch help you quit smoking? -


I started using the patch today. I-ve tried cold turkey before, and I was a mess! The patch really seems to help take the edge of. Has anyone been successful using the patch before? If not, what did you use?
I used the patch. Like you, it took the edge off. I had my last cigarette on March 24, 2007.

Good luck!
nicotine patch will help you quit smoking in 15 days or less. iuse this and get 100% results. http://pharmacy-online.tk
I took the patch and zyban. I started at 21 mg on the patch and weened down. Zyban I took for 2 months and then I was nicotine free. Zyban basically made me feel like I didn-t care about tobbacco at all. It made my mouth extremely dry though! I also chewed Alot of gum to keep my mouth busy and to deal with the dry mouth side effect. Good luck!
Did the patch help you quit smoking? -