I recently quit smoking and was wondering if anyone knew quick ways to lose weight and inches? -

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I recently quit smoking and was wondering if anyone knew quick ways to lose weight and inches? -


Try a diet high in protein. Cut out most of your carbs and you will feel full longer and you will drop a lot of pounds quickly!
CHECK OUT WWW.STACKLABS.COM FOR SUPPLIMENTS IF NEEDED


Report Abuse



These diets are very dangerous and many have died from it. Where is Dr. Atkins now? DEAD. Exercise about 30min a day and don-t eat so much at night eat more breakfast.


Report Abuse



no. If I did I would. I quit in 1999 and I gamed over 100 pounds. Everything is so darned tasty and my thyroid stopped working. Every diet fails and I gain back more than what I lost.
Hi, replace frequent smoking with the same in water. Also, If you had fatty breakfasts before (like me), go down to very small ones.

I hope that you continue on the smoke-free life! I-m at a month myself! :)
Drink boiled ginger juice mixed wit honey and lime in the morng in empty stomach..It worked for me..
I know it sounds crazy but it really works. There is this new treatment out for stress, weight loss, and smoking; it is called Ear stapling. I know that sounds painful but it actually hurts less than getting your ear pierced. They but a metal staple like bar in your ear to trigger the brain. They really work. I don-t know where you live but the only places I know that do it are physical therapy and rehab places. Look it up online.
http://www.miraclestaple.com/
I recently quit smoking and was wondering if anyone knew quick ways to lose weight and inches? -