Are people really happy after they quit smoking or using smokeless tobacco? no depression or mood swings? -

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Are people really happy after they quit smoking or using smokeless tobacco? no depression or mood swings? -


When I first quit smoking (for the 10th time that is) it was like going through hell. I fidgeted all the time, I gained about 15 pounds, I was always snapping at people and yelling. I couldn-t sleep, I didn-t want to go out since I couldn-t smoke, I was a real challenge (to put it mildly) to live with. But I was really determined to make it this time. So I past the first 2 months in depression (I was not at all happy!) and then things got a lot easier. I drink my coffee now, I go out, I can be around smokers. I still do miss it from time to time.. like when I-m at a bar drinking with my girlfriends and I really want to light one of those little bas***ds, but I have stuck to my decision and it-s been 11 months now. I feel better, I exercise waaaaaaaay better, I breathe better, I sleep better. I recomend it to everyone! Good luck!
Emotionally, yes. Physically, no, because they will lose contact with those buddies. Depression or mood swings will become worse if no furthur assistance from the board e.g. how to get employed, how to cope with new life, etc.
yes
I stopped smoking 8 weeks ago for the second time, I miss smoking so much I think I am deressed because of it and tonight I had my first drag of another cigarette because I miss them so much I hate my life without them so I dont know what to do I am thinking about going back on them..
Are people really happy after they quit smoking or using smokeless tobacco? no depression or mood swings? -