WHEN YOU QUIT SMOKING SHOULD YOu FAST FOR A FEW DAYS TO GET THE NICOTINE OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM? -

Monday, January 19, 2015

WHEN YOU QUIT SMOKING SHOULD YOu FAST FOR A FEW DAYS TO GET THE NICOTINE OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM? -


I-m guessing by -fasting- you mean food.

This won-t help flush nicotine out of your system. It clears out of your body within a day or two regardless.

The addiction withdrawals on the other hand...I quit July of last year after smoking for 17 years. It took about 3 months or so for the physical addiction to go away. I don-t -hurt- anymore, but I still want a smoke, every day.

Try Chantix, it helped me a lot.
I would think you would want to keep your strength up - eating would help you get it through your system. You don-t want it to stagnant. If you are drinking alot of water it will go out of your kidneys. If you are eating some fruits - veggies they will help absorb the toxics - help them out. Also I wouldn-t make any other changes you are going though enough with this one huge change.
WHEN YOU QUIT SMOKING SHOULD YOu FAST FOR A FEW DAYS TO GET THE NICOTINE OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM? -