I quit smoking pot a few months ago? -

Thursday, September 6, 2018

I quit smoking pot a few months ago? -


I quit smoking pot a few months ago and when I stopped I sometimes have random moments that last ten seconds where I feel like I am really stoned. It seems like too much of a coincidence to think that they are not related. I-m thinking that maybe the THC stays in the body much longer than three weeks and maybe it is released sometimes. I have no idea. Anyone have any relation to this or know what is happening? Maybe they aren-t related at all.
This will probably happen for a while. There is residual THC in your body and it-s a toxin that can release on occasion. this doesn-t happen to everyone, but studies have shown that those that this happens to tend to have lower body weight. Don-t know why. You also don-t say how old you are but I-ll guess you-re 20 or older. If you-re younger than that, toxins affect your body far worse than if you-re older because you-re still developing. I started smoking at 18, quit at 19 and it happened to me for months. Stupidly, I started smoking again when I turned 21 and quit again a year later and it-s been a lot worse, this time they are short unpleasant episodes of feeling high, followed by random bouts of depression. Take it from me, be glad you quit, eat healthy for a while, let it get out of your system completely, and don-t go back to it.
it-s normal, it-s just the thc filtering out, and it will last as long as there is thc in your system

happened to me when i quit, now it doesn-t cuz it-s months later now

-Lily Ann- or whatever your name is, it-s impossible to be physically addicted to pot. so no, that-s not what it is, they weren-t asking for your uneducated opinion either.
The stoned feelings are caused by the toxins still in your body. They will fade with time. You probably have a slight addiction to pot as well. Try to take your mind off the Pot by goingto your local Gym and working out for a while.

Also if you drink plenty of water, this will help flush your system and de-toxify you.
You are probably addicted and want to feel high again.
Also, you aren-t used to being without the drug so your body feels different.

I quit smoking pot a few months ago? -