What method helped you to quit smoking? -

Thursday, September 6, 2018

What method helped you to quit smoking? -


Can anyone please tell me what method helped them the most in quitting smoking?

Has anyone tried Chantix?
Hi,
I really empathise with you, I quit my 20 a day habit in a pain-free way this time last year!
No stress, no cravings, no weight gain, no pills, patches or gums.
The program I followed was recommended by a friend and now boasts a 90% success rate and is 100% fully guaranteed - can-t say fairer than that
All the best..
http://simonjs007.qsrnp.hop.clickbank.net
Thanks, this helped a lot. I picked your as best because it included a testimonial and sites with great info!


Report Abuse



I got pregnant and quit cold turkey. That was enough for me! That was 5 yrs ago!
I-ve heard the patches are the best but I-ve also heard of three people who stopped smoking from sessions with a hypnitist. I don-t really know if with hypnosis you give up one bad habit for another or not, they didn-t say. I do understand though that those who smoke have a weakness in that area that smoking satisfies, so I would think that you-d need to replace that with something healthier.
I was in the military and would purchase a month-s supply when payday came. For the balance of the month all the moochers would be bumming from me until I finally said no more and threw about 4 full cartons onto the floor and told them all that these were the last cigarettes that they would ever bum from me ever again. I never smoked again . It was the easiest thing I ever did. If I was driving at the time I guess that it would be considered -road rage- lol. Just make up your mind to quit smoking and DO IT.
I work at a doctors office. We have alot of patients who have went on Chantix and have done very well on it. They have quit smoking! In order to quit smoking, you have to want to quit. But all in all, I think Chantix is a fantastic way to quit smoking.
Some blogs are writing about people quit smoking with chantix after being smoking for 25 years.

-The effectiveness of Chantix in smoking cessation was demonstrated in six clinical trials, which included a total of 3659 chronic cigarette smokers who were treated with varenicline-


http://www.quitsmokinghope.com/chantix/c…

I have alot of people around me who smoke and the only person who has successfully quit was one person. They quit cold turkey, took a week off work, locked themselves in the house and just get thru the withdrawls naturally.
hypnosis and the nicorette mints. I quit March 2005
When I was in college, a suite mate of mine challenged me to quit by saying, -I bet $10.00 you can-t quit smoking for a week!- Now, me being the sucker that I was, took that bait and went with it. I had wanted to have a date with this beautiful girl in a nearby dorm but I didn-t have any money, and no car. So, I quit smoking for a week, got the $10.00 and asked her out. She said yes, and offered the use of her car that her dad bought her to go to college with, and we had our first date at the movies and Sonic burger drive-in place. Oh, and we kept dating since we got along so well. Oh, and then we got married after my Junior year in college and she graduated. We sure have had a wonderful life, with two kids, all based on a $10.00 bet that I couldn-t quit smoking for a week. And I won, in more ways than one!! I-ll tell her you said hi. God Bless you.
My mom was a 50+ yr smoker.... she stopped smoking completely almost 2 months ago now..using Chantix! My sister has also stopped smoking...-although she still want-s them.. dosent crave them.... just want-s them-...

Good luck.. I hope you find the method that works for you!
Chantix is an excellent way to quit smoking with few side effects. For more Chantix information, click the following link:
http://www.121doc.co.uk/affiliate/script…

rather than think about quiting just think i have just had a cigarete so i dont want one right now,keep thinking like that and increase the time between cigarettes.
What method helped you to quit smoking? -