I need tips on how to quit smoking? -

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I need tips on how to quit smoking? -


Please only answer if you were a smoker who successfully quit, and unlike most people who ask questons on here I will give 10 pionts for the best answer!!!
I agree with Sean F who is a senior member. There are nicotine chewing gum that help a lot in quitting smoking. One of my friend tried them successfully. You must give them a try. They give free samples of around 100. If you find them working, you can continue, you can find them at
In January I was prescribed welbutrin for depression. Apparently it also can help you quit smoking. After a couple of weeks I noticed I was no longer wanting to smoke as much so I decided to just quit. It was a bit of a struggle for a couple of days, but I feel great now.
Really it is how bad you want to quit. You can try gum or patches as aides but sometimes they become addictive too. I am currently thinking about quitting. I have tried but my mind set if very weak. Really its all in your head. I think next time I try i will try cold turkey. One thing i will do is not carry cash with me because if i have it I will spend it on a pack of smokes.
I am not a smoker but I read somwhere that chewing gum is helpful in quitting smoking.
eat imps.get some patches off your nurse.inhalators work well.
I need tips on how to quit smoking? -