If i saw someone who was trying to quit smoking smoking in their back yard what should i do? -

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

If i saw someone who was trying to quit smoking smoking in their back yard what should i do? -


I would say something. Most people I know never quit. UNLESS they have help from friends. They may be an ***, and say it-s none of your business, which it really isn-t, but that-s what I would do. I personally really hate smoking and almost hate people who do. I always help anyone who-s trying to quit. Whether I know them or not.

~El-Matto
Thanks. I try my best. ^_^

~El-Matto


Report Abuse



Nothing....it-s none of your business.
Nothing, its their choice and if they really are serious about quitting, they will do that themselves.
help them really stop smoking...
It-s such a bad habit...
stay out of their life, its their business, not yours... if they wanted people to know they continued to smoke they-ll tell everyone themselves... it-s their life and their lungs leave them alone!
Butt out!
Quit spying on me...
Keep your nose out of their business. if it happens to be a very close and dear personal friend, simply walk over and say something supportive....such as...having a rough time with it aren-t you? If you-ve never been there, you can-t imagine how difficult it is to ignore the contant cravings. I feel bad that this person is hiding their smoking. It would be more helpful to be open and honest about slipping up.
If i saw someone who was trying to quit smoking smoking in their back yard what should i do? -