Has anyone used Chantix to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Has anyone used Chantix to quit smoking? -


If so,Did it work and how did it make you feel?Thanks,I really need to quit.
I-m taking chantix now and have gone from over a pack to 3 a day. i have been on it for a month. I do not feel any different except I sleep better. I followed the directions. I had some strange dreams in the beginning, not bad or scary, just strange. I hope to kick the 3 a day soon, My Dr. and pharmacist both said they had heard of great results with this. look at it this way, it can-t hurt, can help, get the info from the pharmacy and read that first. good luck to you.
also cn try chantix.com


Report Abuse



try hypnosis. i went from 2 packs to none.
I MYSELF HAVE NOT USED IT BUT SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT I WORK WITH HAVE USED IT AND IT HAS DONE REALLY WELL FOR THEM.
I don-t smoke, but my husband does. When my son was in the hospital for breathing problems the doctor reccomended it very highly. My husband doens-t smoke around the baby or in the house, but they said it came in on his clothes. I-m going to get him to try it. I hope it works, he-s want to quit...kind of.
No! I never smoked! I-m still a child.
Has anyone used Chantix to quit smoking? -