Ive quit smoking, and read within 1 hr your body starts to repair itself.? -

Monday, November 26, 2012

Ive quit smoking, and read within 1 hr your body starts to repair itself.? -


My concern is that I live with a smoker and am around them constantly should I not expect to get the same benefits. Thanks for any imput. Have a great day!
GREAT FOR YOU!!!my husband, GOD bless his heart, stoped cold turkey New Year-s Eve 1994-The Doctors told him he had a spot on his left lung, he was also burning in his chest and had started to cough in the mornings before his first smoke. with in three months he had quit snoring and coughing, three years later no spot, - best of all no scar either. Also a nice CLEAN kiss. now after fifteen years our house is still smoke free, I have a no smoke sign on both my doors and I enforce it.
Ive quit smoking, and read within 1 hr your body starts to repair itself.? -