Whats th most effective way to quit smoking? -

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Whats th most effective way to quit smoking? -


Do research about the negative effects that smoking has on your body. Once you find out how much it ages you, will cost you in medical expenses in the future, turns off most of the opposite sex, etc. it will help you realize how much you need to quit. Refer to that info when you feel like you need a puff.
cold turkey just put them away
Smoke a cheap menthol cigarette.

Ugh. Those are horrible. That-s what my friend did to quit. She-s been off cigarettes for six years now.

What worked for me: I just sat and smoked through as many cigarettes as I could in one sitting, until I threw up. Now, even just the smell of cigarettes makes me want to throw up.
hjkhfjh kjgbfdkljghashfkjjksdhkjhfkjhghklfhdsnjk…
My boss has had great success with using the new medication that they have come out with. He has been smoke free for over 3 months now and he has been off of the medication for over a month.
Self Control and Discipline and always think that smoking will ONLY cause BAD for your health and it will kill you slowly!!!!
Remember Take care of yourself not for your own but for people around you who-s love you and care for you.

-- Chew bubble gum than smoke!! =)
Kill yourself
I quit smoking one year and 23 days ago, but who-s counting?!

First, I asked my doctor about some medication. The quit smoking pills are rather expensive and insurance doesn-t cover them (which is a whole other can of worms for me!) There are other alternatives to those, though. The popular Zyban is the same exact thing as the nerve pill, Wellbutrin. My doctor was happy to prescribe this to me for depression, and what do you know, I quit smoking too! You take the pill for two weeks and set a quit date.

Some tips for you:

Write down every single reason you want to quit smoking. Even the little silly ones. Some of mine were obviously health reasons, expense, the offense, I was stinky, my teeth were yellow, my daughter started smoking sucker sticks and Cheetos, moral reasons. The list went on and on. Write down every single reason you can think of.

Write down what triggers you to smoke and how you will combat them. For example, I liked to smoke when I talked on the phone. Instead of smoking, I started doodling. I kept a pad and paper next to the phone and doodled. This only last for a few weeks before the habit was broken. After meals, I still to this day have a sweet to complete my meal instead of a cigarette. Having a cigarette first thing in the morning, I changed my entire morning routine. You will also probably want to change your routine for a lot of things, as most smokers actually smoke on a schedule. Riding in the car, this was a tough one. I actually quit smoking in the car before I actually quit, because I knew this one was going to be tough. I knew I could have a smoke at my destination, so it wasn-t so bad to not smoke in the car. Then I just sort of broke the habit. And I chew lots and lots of gum to help with the oral fixation - sugar free of course! Remember to write down anything that triggers you to smoke.

Reward yourself! Make a game of it! Tell your family and friends how important it is for you, and I-m sure they will join in on the festivities. Reward yourself for one week, two weeks, one month, then each month after that. I made a game of it for myself, to see how long I could go. Your rewards can be anything from a cheeseburger to a nice dinner out.

Remember, you can-t even take as much as one little puff of a cigarette as this will most certainly push you back into smoking. If you smoke a puff, you may as well smoke a cigarette, and if you smoke one, you may as well buy -just one- pack, and then it-s a domino effect after that!

Best of luck to you! I know if I can quit smoking, anybody can! It-s one of the hardest things I-ve ever done, but it-s also one of my proudest accomplishments!
first of all, congratulations on wanting to quit smoking. It is hard to do. I used Zyban (mild antidepressant) for 2 weeks then used the nicotine patch(that is when you actively don-t smoke) While you start the Zyban, you gradually go down on the nicotine--from full strength to lights etc. Within weeks of quitting, your taste buds will come back and your sense of smell is better. You may cough alot--just think of it as a cleansing out period. You may feel cranky, thats ok too. Take care and best wishes. Cathy
take a full pack o cigg-s and place all 20 into a half glass of water and let them sit in the glass a couple of hours (stir a couple of times also) when its been 2 hours filter out the paper,tobacco,and filters into another glass. and finally get the glass, hold your nose if you have too and drink the tobacco flavored water. i-ll guaranty you that after you will never smoke a cigg again after what you would go through.
Hello Janet,


My wife smoked for over 10 years and when she found out that she was pregnant with our now newborn 3 months old daughter, she had promised me that if I found a good solution for quitting, she will try her best to kick the habit.

Well in my spare time I started researching online for quit smoking programs, meanwhile she was trying out patches and gums that you can buy at grocery stores and adventually they would not work for her.

After about a week of researching I had stumbled over a website that really impressed me on what they had to offer and that they actually say that they can almost guarantee your success, and most importantly that you can try it out for free.

The company has been around for over 20 years now and they have helped over a million smokers quit since and their kit has everything that you possibly need to help you quit smoking, I thought WoW that is impressive.

I went ahead and ordered the free trial for my wife (only paid for shipping) and she has quit smoking in just two weeks and she doesn-t want to hear about or smell another cigarette again in her life :)

Now it is up to you, but since my wife has quit, I was so happy about her success, so much so that I had built a small review site of the product to also help other people quit, you can check it out at;
http://endthehabitnow.com
if you want to find out more.

P.S. Also available for Canada.

Thanks for reading my short story, I hope it helps, good luck and stay healthy.
Whats th most effective way to quit smoking? -