Does anyone know of something that really works to quit smoking? -

Monday, June 11, 2018

Does anyone know of something that really works to quit smoking? -


I tried Wellbutrin, but it made me feel shaky. I dont think I can do it cold turkey. I have anxiety and depression, so its gonna be hard to stop.
You have to be very serious about quitting. Dedication to the cause and really putting your mind to the task. There are products that can help. Try and herbal supplement like Crave-Rx. Very safe and effective. Good Luck !
EXERCISE
and drink more water

BEST WAY
Maybe this is not the right time to stop especially while you are depressed.

I think the thing that helps smokers stop best is when the smoker really....and I mean REALLY....WANTS to stop.

Have a think.
Its so easy to quit if you really want to its all in your head and how well you control your body and mind good luck.
WILL POWER, YOU HAVE TO WANT TO DO IT, I QUIT 4 YEARS AGO COLD TURKEY AND I-M HEALTHIER FOR IT
I wanted to stop smoking after running for the bus one day and nearly died choking, trying to catch my breath. I listened to a hypnotist on a radio program who kept repeating, that-s your last cigarette, quit now! Know what, I have never smoked again. There were trying times, but I never picked up another cigarette.
If you want to . You can do it. Go for it! The power is in your hands!! Good luck.
you will only stop if the -you- wants to stop..,whatever you will try to quit,if the you don-t really want it,it will not happen.
want it and make it happen..
replacing a smoking habit with some sort of drug,no good either,then you will dependent on the drug.
Smoking cessation is not something you achieve in a day. It involves setting long term goals with smaller achievable short-term goals which could motivate you. Have you tried the nicotine patch? or the nicotine gum? Consider these for a start. I do not know your level of -addiction- to nicotine. Consider also setting a goal of quitting in say 6 month or 1 year from now. Also avoid social situations that encourage you to smoke such as a party where others smoke and drink. What about your close friends? Do they smoke and/or drink? Smoking starts as a social/peer influence.
WILL POWER!
Does anyone know of something that really works to quit smoking? -