How do I help my dad quit smoking? -

Sunday, June 24, 2018

How do I help my dad quit smoking? -


he has to cold turkey it! and is always saying that he will die before he-s 56 and he-s 50. He has ben smoking since age 13 or 14
I quit smoking myself last June at age 50 also. I used Chantix and tapered off after a month and finally quit for good. Just be supportive of him. Keep in mind that withdrawals will make him very grouchy at times and he might seem to snap at people for no reason. Don-t take it personally. Try to find him something to replace cigarettes. He-ll need something to do with his hands. Some people use gum or candy. I used pretzel sticks. Don-t be too hard on him if he slips up. Quitting smoking was one of the hardest things I-ve ever done.
Hello,
I’m sure you heard the saying, don’t quit, quitting, easier said than done. If you go to this website link, and follow the instructions you will be amazed. If you can’t just click the link below contact me or you can copy and paste it to your browser. It will take you to a product that will help you deal with the cravings and by doing this you will receive a 5% discount code to purchase the product. This is an alternative to smoking. You actually can smoke without smoking. Please go to this website and follow the instructions, you’ll be happy you did. It also comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. What have you got to lose (other than maybe an unhealthy habit)?

http://www.shop-4-toys.com/page/316710205

If you have any problems contact me and I will get back to you.

Email ---- cs@shop-4-toys.com
Phone --- 866-916-1740
Thank you
Mark Steele
why cant he get the patch that helps alot my friend is going threw it right now .. its hard for someone to quite when they are addicted just see about the patch or hte gum any of the nicoderm things
hide his cigarettes
How do I help my dad quit smoking? -