I quit smoking 8 weeks ago and since I have noticed I get drunk really quickly - is their a link? -

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I quit smoking 8 weeks ago and since I have noticed I get drunk really quickly - is their a link? -


I am female, 25 years old, 5ft 5 and weigh 8 1/2 stone. I would normally have 6 beers across the course of a night but recently have been feeling drunk after 2-3, I also don-t remember a lot of the previous night the next morning, this is not something I-ve ever done before.
incipient alcoholism, suggest you give up the booze as well.
Most importantly you knew that smoking is bad, so why alcohol does not do bad to your body either?
Don-t worry about it, I quit smoking and noticed the same effects as you do. I also noticed, I don-t get a horrible hangover the next day too.
I think as you stoped smoking it will be OK for you drink less
you are just trading one addiction for another. Quit drinking and go back to smoking before you kill someone driving drunk.
could be the increased blood flo you are getting from not smoking is helping the alcohol spread around ur blood faster
I quit smoking 8 weeks ago and since I have noticed I get drunk really quickly - is their a link? -