Is there any negative psychological effect when you quit smoking? -

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Is there any negative psychological effect when you quit smoking? -


Because I already feel that something is not right when you do things that you-re not happy with...
No. trust me. With a person with untreated schizophrenia, i quit(with reading some articles from whyquit.com) i quit(withdrew). Cigarettes(nicotine) are 100% psychologically and 100%phsyically addictive. I recommend reading some articles from that site. Quiting cigarettes for me was the last thing i thought i could do...(other than grow some hair back) but everyone has the potential to quit. They just have to -want to.- Negative???????? When you quit(withdraw) all your senses go back to normal from before you started smoking. especially your taste buds...expect to gain some weight when you withdraw but you can loose it latter. the first 3 days can become intense but ittl get easier it-ll the point where you won-t even think about wanting to smoke. Trust me....i would have never thought that i would be able to say that.
Omg I-m going through the SAME thing, I quit smoking 3 days ago, and I feel like I-m losing my mind! Everything is making me upset, not cranky, just like bummed out as hell!
Thanks for asking the question!Hope you get through it
Is there any negative psychological effect when you quit smoking? -