Urgent Help Needed. I am searching for a Anti-Nicotine chemicals or substance for Quit Smoking? -

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Urgent Help Needed. I am searching for a Anti-Nicotine chemicals or substance for Quit Smoking? -


I want to know about anti-nicotine chemicals or medicine to cure myself to quit smoking. Due to habit of smoking. I have tried so many time to quit, but can-t succeed. I have tried all the options like alternate of smoking by chewing gum, chocolates, controlling myself on craving, thinking about something else. But nothing could be worked, So finally I am searching for Anti-Nicotine substance to take out a nicotine from my body and blood. Please Help. Your suggestions would be appreciated. Please Give me a solution. Thanks in Advance.
nicotene replacement is available without prescription in the form of patches, gums and lozenges. You can get prescription for inhaled or nasal spray nicotene as well. these are all helpful. Other medicines used are called zyban/wellbutrin or chantix. chantix is new so may not be available all over the world and has poor insurance coverage in the avaiability areas. you will benefit from discussing this all with a doctor, good luck
Urgent Help Needed. I am searching for a Anti-Nicotine chemicals or substance for Quit Smoking? -