Im a student in police foundations and Im trying to quit smoking ? -

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Im a student in police foundations and Im trying to quit smoking ? -


I used to smoke half a pack a day two days ago and i just got into a fight with my boyfriend and i smoked one rite now. I feel like im a failure...I was so proud of myself for going 2 days....and now i have to start all over again. Will the cravings be way stronger than they were after the first day becuz of that one ciggarette?
Chellebelle, the problem with us smokers is that after we quit, (as said before it takes about 3 days), when the next stressor comes in any period of our lives untill we die, we will have the urge to take a cig a smoke it...

That is what this whole cigarette smoking and quitting is about, it takes much more than just not smoking for some time....

It haunts us for the rest of our life. It takes a lot of courage not to take this * thing and put it in our mouth ever again.
Have you ever use stop smoking herbs to quit smoking?

I’ve been searching for some time for a list of stop smoking aids, and the pros and cons of using stop smoking herb which can quit smoking naturally. I’ve also noticed that many members of this forum have been asking the same question.

So, I’ve put my findings in a reviews which is free for you to visit at
http://stopsmokingherbs.org

in all reality it takes 3 days for the nicotine to get out of your system so when you make it pass that 72 hour period its all in your head good luck with it the cold turkey quiting seems to work the best for everyone that i know that has quit....
Im a student in police foundations and Im trying to quit smoking ? -