I want to lose weight while I quit smoking? -

Friday, April 13, 2007

I want to lose weight while I quit smoking? -


I am trying to quit smoking cold turkey. I have been a smoker for 13 years and am ready to quit. I know you usually gain weight in the process but I am already a little over weight and do not need to gain more. Does any one have any suggestions please? Thanks in advance!
If eating may be the issue, eat catabolic foods. This way you still eat to cover up the not smoking but these foods actually burn fat and calories when you eat them.
Drink lots of water, and i would start walking 3 days a week.
Heres a list of catabolic foods that you can eat.
One thing to realize is the effects that each of the additives of those cigarettes have had on your body for 13 years. Now, in your mind, remove them. What do you think your body is going to do? For 13 years, your body has been fighting; it has been at war and it is just about to win! And your mind, if it is one with the body will want to celebrate. Give the best winning party of all time! Give it extra vitamins and minerals and God given herbs and fruits and vegetables. And thank God that you are alive!
Not a good plan you will stress your self out.
My guy smoked longer than you did he first went to a doctor and did the patch with Wellbutrin to take off the edge off the stress.. once he stablized he went to weight watchers for the diet.
Try the Lil Jack workout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr…
I want to lose weight while I quit smoking? -