If I quit smoking, will I still look this cool? -

Saturday, April 28, 2007

If I quit smoking, will I still look this cool? -


I mean, come on, if you-re gonna kill yourself, at least do it with style.
that depends on how cool you look now. But im betting your overall cool factor will not decrease a significant amount. If you are worried about the cool factor replace smoking with kick butt fonzi style leather jacket, or motorcycle. motorcycle is almost as dangerous as smoking anyway.
yeah...i have to agree with you on that one.
I just don-t think smoking looks cool anyway. I nearly killed myself in a car accident. Just me and the tree.. I love driving, I really enjoy driving. But I am much more careful about driving since that incident. I guess smokers should have the same attitude. If you got sick your opinion may change.
Yes actually smoking does not make you look cool no matter how much you think it does. It actually makes you look unattractive and uncool as well as harms your body and lifestyle. You have great gifts and talents that is what makes you look cool not puffing tar and nicotine into your lungs!
smoking isn-t cool to begin with so i think if you smoke you look like an idiot! Guys smoking is not attractive to me in any way!
I dont know just how cool you look, so I can not give you a definate answer, but most likely you would stay the same, but you would smell better. I smoke to and wish I did not (cigarettes that is)
Nah...if you quit smoking, you-ll begin that awful, godforsaken journey towards looking like a vegan.
Resist! Resist the new aesthetic of -healthy is cool- - you know the truth; smoking makes you look like Brando, non-smoking makes you look like Rick Moranis :oD
No u will definately not look as cool...but u probably won-t die anytime soon. It-s a catch 22!!
Probably not. Yeah, yer gonna die anyways.
YOU WONT BE COOL, you be a douche, continue smoking man, chicks dig a guy who smokes, makes you look real cool
QUit smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
is the best thing u can do ... and yes!! YOU ARE STILL GOING TO BE THAT COOL.. MORE COOL to be strong enough toquit it... that takes -big nuts- to do...
good luck
a cigarette isn-t going to determine if you are cool or not, you do that yourself.

if people only think you are cool when you are smoking then they are not worth bothering with
u must be a kid if u think smoking makes u look cool
Smoking does not look cool.
You may not look as cool, but you won-t smell as bad either. You won-t have that hunk of phlegm in your lungs that you have to cough up every once in a while. You won-t die as soon. You-ll have more money to spend.
yeah
If I quit smoking, will I still look this cool? -