Anyone using chantix to quit smoking? Hows it going? Tell me your story.? -

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Anyone using chantix to quit smoking? Hows it going? Tell me your story.? -


I-m looking for some motivation. How long have you been off smokes and how do you feel?
I began taking Chantix back in October. For me it was great. As the first week went on I started to get an upset stomach whenever I smoked. That helped turn me off to smoking. The drug itself did a nice job with the physical cravings, but I did still have the behavioral cravings. Those were a bit harder to get over but I managed to hold my own. I took the medicine for about 3 months. Towards the end I would only remember to take it when I thought about having a cigarette. I highly recommend it. It worked great for me and I smoked 1-2 packs a day...more if I went out to the bar.

Hope that helps!
My husband Doug was a smoker for thirty years. He quit in 14 days by using a produce called smoke-away. He had no withdrawal symptoms or weight gain. It-s a great produce in his opinion. He has no urge to smoke and feels great. Now, that he no longer needs to smoke cigarettes. And think of all the money he has saved from not smoking. He has been off cigarettes for five 1/2 years,now.
Chantix is an excellent way to quick smoking quickly with few side effects. For more Chantix information, click the following link:
http://www.121doc.co.uk/affiliate/script…
Anyone using chantix to quit smoking? Hows it going? Tell me your story.? -