Has anyone had any negative side effects when taking Chantix to quit smoking? -

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Has anyone had any negative side effects when taking Chantix to quit smoking? -


Few people get negative side effects from usng Chantix and those that do generally don-t have them for very long. For more Chantix information, please click the following link:
http://www.121doc.co.uk/affiliate/script…

Today is day 8 for me on Chantix. I will tell you the side effects I have experienced. First and foremost are these insane dreams. They are so vivid and real that I think they actually happened. Last night I dreamed my middle son told me my dogs tore up my fence, so this morning I got up, got dressed to go fix the fence and it was in perfect shape. When I called my son, he informed me he never sopke to me about the fence.

This is one example among many. It is almost twilight zoney stuff. I either saw a great commercial for sunless tanning lotion or I missed my calling and should be writing commercials! The dreams are not scary or spookey just so real you actually think things happned to you.

The other side effects I have had include EXTREME tiredness. I am a go go go type person, my daughter in law says I never sit down. But since I have been taking chantix it seems an effort to simply walk to the kitchen for a drink. Now, if you could go to sleep that would be great, but I have had a maxium of 2 hours uniterrupted sleep in the past eight days. I find myself waking up, walking around the house for a couple of hours and laying back down. I have even begun coming home from work at 5 and napping on the couch for an hour or so. I normally get between 6-8 hours of sleep a night, no problem. So, this new sleeping pattern is killing me. Oh Yeah! Dont forget the two hours I do sleep I have conversations I would swear were real!

The upset stomache has not been that big a deal for me, it passes quickly. I have noticed headaches and swelling but not enough to make me want to stop taking the medicine.

I keep hoping the dreams stop and I can get some sleep.
I used chantix to quit smoking the only side effect I had was after I had used it for three days I got sick and threw up when I smoked a ciggarette and that was it other than really bad acne for about a month. I think chantix was great I have been smoke free for almost 3 months now . But chantix will make you blow chunks throw up .
Has anyone had any negative side effects when taking Chantix to quit smoking? -