I have spots since i quit smoking why? -

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I have spots since i quit smoking why? -


i have never in my life had spots even when i was a teenager i did not have them but now i have painful spots on my face and somtimes on my body too.i get a new one each day.
why though i quit smoking in august i have been a smoker since i was 12 years old and never had a problem now i do.
As you quit in August, cannot see why this is still happening, if it is due to smoking. It may be an immune system problem, unless you have had a major illness recently. Spots are caused by bacteriums, not sugar
i have the same problem aswell, i quit smoking back in january 2008 and its now july and durin that time my spots have gotten worse, hey i thinkin about smokin again to be honest. i miss them.


Report Abuse



your body is cleaning itself, all the toxins are coming out.
This is your bodies natural reaction and getting rid of the toxins. Try to drink lots of water - boring I know, instead of carbonated drinks, try sugar free gum if you-re using chewing gum, and not too many sweet things. Well done for giving up I wish I could.
We eliminate around 40% of waste through our skin so I would say your body is cleaning the junk out of your system. May find that having a short course of colonics helps.
I guess its the withdrawal effect,
Just observe for a little while, maybe its your bodies response in quitting smoking. But if the spots already give you pain..
I suggest you better check your doctor.
your body it getting rid of all the **** that has been building up over time that your were smoking. i gave up smoking also and this happened but in a few weeks every thing will be fine. trust me
Yes it is because of the toxins cleansing your skin and body.
It wont last long ...
Probably about 2 months at most.
It is worth it though .. its so nice not smoking .
well dont for quiting too!
xxx
it could be your body-s way of cleansing itself,
it may have nothing to do with your smoking and may just be part of your life for the present,
after stopping smoking myself my eating/ drinking habbits increased, are you taking in more sugar than before (I get spots if I have too much sugary food/drink.
i think this is all the toxins in your body coming out thwy will clear up eventually you need to make sure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals as well
I have spots since i quit smoking why? -