I quit smoking 4 days ago w/ the patch, I noticed bad smells everywhere why? -

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I quit smoking 4 days ago w/ the patch, I noticed bad smells everywhere why? -


Lol cause your nose is waking up. Most likely food will taste better to you so be careful you don-t over indulge. When I quit I coudln-t believe how bad people who smoke smell... :)
Your habit blocked everything to your sense of smell to your sense of taste, now that you have quit it has opened up senses that you have not noticed. Its good that you quit now you can smell things that are good and bad.
smoking blocks your sensitivity to smells. Now that you have quit smoking your senses are working normally again and will notice lots of smells you didn-t notice before
Your sense of smell is improving. You-ll probably notice food tastes better also. Be careful not to over eat.
Ahhh, you-re regaining your sense of smell that was dulled by the cigarette smoke.
Normal phase. Stick too it . Good luck.
I quit smoking 4 days ago w/ the patch, I noticed bad smells everywhere why? -