Digestion problems after I quit smoking? -

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Digestion problems after I quit smoking? -


Yay!! I-ve managed to quit smoking for 2.5 months. The longest i-ve ever given up.

Tho i-ve managed to gain 5 pounds which sucks. I eat less like it is recommended and I started cycling to work. Where did that 5 pounds come from???

And I feel like i-ve turned into a big fat bloated beast. My stomach constantly feels like i-m 9 months pregnant. My entire digestive system has been messed up since about my second week of not smoking. And doesn-t seem to be letting up at all. I-ve tried experimenting with my diet. You name it. And nothign works.

Does anyone know what I can do to sort out my belly? It-s enough to make me want to light back up. I only gained 5 pounds and I feel like i-ve gained 50. It-s soooo uncomfortable!!! HELP!!
I completely understand. I also quit smoking and gained weight. This is because smoking burns an extra 200 calories a day. It will even out though.
Regarding the digestive issues, I got those too. I tried digestive enzymes from Vitamin Shoppe called Megazymes by Enzymatic Therapies.
They help. Also, try not too have too much artificial sugars and sugar-free gum exacerbates a bloated belly.
Good luck! I hope this helps.
Try cutting out anything white for a while. Potatoes, white bread, etc. These are carbs that create a weight gain.
Digestion problems after I quit smoking? -