I quit smoking weed and now i cant sleep? -

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I quit smoking weed and now i cant sleep? -


i quit smoking pot about a week ago and now i can not sleep i might get 2 hours and the rest of the night i just lay there wide a wake wanting to go to sleep but cant can anyone one have any suggestions or maybe you have had same problem
Depending on how heavily you smoked, insomnia is one of the few withdrawal symptoms of pot. Give it a bit of time to allow your body to adjust to being without it, but also don-t drink or use other drugs at this time as that could just mask the insomnia. But I agree with the other poster as well to cut out caffeine and sugar as much as possible.

If it still persists after a few weeks (I would personally go a month), see a doctor. It could be that the pot was masking an underlying condition (for better or worse). I would also make an appointment immediately if you were only a recreational user (not more then 3 times a week), as that is usually not enough to trigger pot withdrawal symptoms. Be completely honest with the doc as to why your there it-s all confidential, so lying is just plain dumb.

-PS legalize and tax it.
I have the same exact problem. When Im not smoking I find is next to impossible to sleep.

I would have to say is cut out most of the sugar and caffeine by sundown... It-ll just let you relax yourself a bit more to get a few more hours of sleep hopefully.
I quit smoking weed and now i cant sleep? -