How did you quit smoking? -

Monday, November 7, 2011

How did you quit smoking? -


For me cold turkey. But it does depend a little on how long you have been smoking.
If you want you can go to your doctor and get a medication which is very effective - two of my family have used it and now are non smokers. Others find nicotine patches very good - hypnosis is also good for some
A good website for you below to read and help you decide
try stay busy....I was leaving to work like 5 min before - to not have a chance for cigarette. Don-t smoke in the house and now when is so hot you wont feel like go outside and honestly it helped me when other people smoked and just smell it. Yes this is hard but mostly is in the head. I still feel like I need a cigarette but trying to repeat myself - if I did not smoke for week or 2 weeks or whatever I can do one more day. Also I repeat myself I will smoke tomorrow - every day this same after I wake up!
Good luck
Quit. Cold turkey. Going on 8 months (this time).
GUm lots of it
How did you quit smoking? -