Have I sucessfully quit smoking? -

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Have I sucessfully quit smoking? -


I-ve been sick these past few weeks. I-ve smoked a few cigarettes here and there. I-m usually a heavy chain smoker.

Now I try smoking I feel repulsed. I start gagging and trying to throw up. Does this mean I-ve offically kicked the habit?
yes it does congratulations. now the taste of smoke will just make you feel sick...... meaning you wont want a one. yey!!!!
Two different takes on smoking addiction, both do agree on one point, -once addicted always addicted!-


http://www.geocities.com/cupace/



http://whyquit.com/whyquit/LinksAAddicti…


Trust me, you are not over smoking after just a few weeks! You have got a long way to go!
well if you have not successfully quit you sure have cut it down.....i would try if i were you to not pick up smoking again......i really need to quit smoking but i can not seem to but it is really neccessary for me to quit before i have surgury......but i am glad you have quit smoking but sorry you are sick;.
Have I sucessfully quit smoking? -