How to quit smoking? -

Friday, April 5, 2013

How to quit smoking? -


Former smokers only please. Don-t need lectures. Just need methods that you found work.
I smoked and I have quit. First thing I noticed is to be successful I had to really want to quit. Otherwise, I wouldn-t be all to committed. Then I noticed that nicorette really does help. I quit for about six months using that once. I started smoking again though because of the company I kept. Staying away from smokers is really important, or at least asking them to not smoke around you. Then I finally quit on Zyban. I know that it is not necessary to take things to quit, but it really helps.

And if you don-t want to go get a prescription, I suggest you try the gum because it really gets rid of bad cravings making it easier to quit. And remember, even though it has nicotine, it is only for a short while to get you off smoking. Good luck, and I hope you succeed. I am so glad I did because I breathe so much better now and I feel so much better. It is so worth it.
I tried a technique that would have worked for me if I hadn-t had a very high stress day come up right after I got it done. It-s called ear stapling, done by professionals, in my case it was nurses that had opened up their own business. They use a sterile staple and staple your ears in a certain place and the craving went away. It costs about $70.00. I-m a pretty heavy smoker and I had no desire at all for a cigarette. I think if my life had not been so stressful at the time it would have worked for sure.
I know you say former smokers only, but if you don-t mind I would like to give you my opinion. If you don-t want it, just delete it or ignore it. There is no method of things like patches, gums, pills etc, that continue to give you nicotine, that will help you quit. The main ingredient is the will to quit. If you really and truly want to quit, I hope for you the best, just instill that will to quit. Good luck young lady.
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
I started running. Whenever I had the urge to smoke, I went for a run. I think it was the adrenaline and endorphins that took away the edge.
lollipops?
running?
nicorette!
To stop smoking, just don-t give a budget to buy for cigarettes. Always say no money for cigarettes and don-t ever attempt to stay beside the smokers.
If ever you feel smoking, please always think for your loves ones because they are much important than the cigarettes and if you die because of the cigarretes your life-s good accomplishments would be useless. If you die because of cigarettes, your love ones will be taken by others. So, simply stop smoking!
How to quit smoking? -