List all the techniques for quitting smoking that you know of...please Im looking for ways to quit myself.? -

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

List all the techniques for quitting smoking that you know of...please Im looking for ways to quit myself.? -


Just list techniques on ways to quit smoking. I am not interested in pay sites to quit so please don-t list any pay site programs. I plan on trying every technique you post to quit. Several people in my family are interested in techniques to quit smoking. Surely one will help. The more techniques the better.

Thanks
Brian
cold turkey, the patch, gum, zyban. not sure how long you been smoking. but if you been smoking for a while and a heavy smoker. take zyban or take anti-depressants to help w/ the w/ draws. that-s what my mother had to do to quit smoking.
All the answers given will cost you money. The only way to quit without paying is cold turkey.
If you don-t want to pay anything but want to see what-s available, check out the page: Ways to Stop Smoking at
http://www.quitguide.com

Remember that every day you smoke costs you money, so it usually is more cost effective to pay for help to quit quickly and for good.
When you find one that works, let me know too!! But remember, nobody likes a quitter!
If you get any good ones, let me know I am also trying to quit...I have tried everything
I smoke myself and I would have to say just drop the habit all together(dont buy them).Dont start new habits to stop another.
I successfully managed to quit last year for 10 months. I used patches, an inhalator and gum as well as regular visits to a cessation nurse. These and the willpower to want to quit may have been the answer?
List all the techniques for quitting smoking that you know of...please Im looking for ways to quit myself.? -