How long after I quit smoking are there benefits? -

Sunday, November 24, 2013

How long after I quit smoking are there benefits? -


20 Minutes After Quitting
Your heart rate drops.

12 hours After Quitting
Carbon monoxide level in your blood drops to normal.

2 Weeks to 3 Months After Quitting
Your heart attack risk begins to drop.
Your lung function begins to improve.

1 to 9 Months After Quitting
Your Coughing and shortness of breath decrease.

1 Year After Quitting
Your added risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker-s.

5 Years After Quitting
Your stroke risk is reduced to that of a nonsmoker-s

10 Years After Quitting
Your lung cancer death rate is about half that of a smoker-s.
Your risk of cancers of the mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, kidney, and pancreas decreases.

15 Years After Quitting
Your risk of coronary heart disease is back to that of a nonsmoker-s.
immediately. you-ll have more money.
Life long...Kevy...life long...you can breathe easier and after just one short/long week you already start to feel healthier.....I won-t lie to you it is hell and you will crave it..I still do and I quit in November last yr...but I feel so much better and my endurance....if u know what I mean...
Within the first day you-ll feel energized! Within the next couple of days you will breathe much easier. Within a week you can start smelling things you couldn-t smell before. And down the road you start feeling more alert and healthier.
it depends how long youbeen doing it one thing you will much better off.
As soon as you smoked your last cigarette.
How long after I quit smoking are there benefits? -