How do I get my appetite under control after quitting smoking? -

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

How do I get my appetite under control after quitting smoking? -


I quit smoking a year and a half ago and have gained 50 lbs. I-d like to get back down to my normal 145 lbs., but it seems like every minute of each day all I think about is food. Am I just bored? With all my extra weight, I don-t have energy to exercise or take up a hobby. Please help! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
you eat only twice a day but eat alot those two times so that you are not hungry for a while. Rather than eating small amounts many times a day
There are a number of things you can do to minimize the effect of your increased appetite. For example, eat raw vegetables and fresh fruit for snacks - such as carrots, apples, etc. They have far fewer calories than manufactured snack foods, and no fat. Drink extra water during the day, especially before meals, to increase the feeling of -fullness- and decrease your appetite. Try to do some exercise, even if it-s only a little bit at a time. Walking is one of the best exercises - explore your town or city on foot. Even fifteen minutes at a time will help you, and you can increase that time gradually as you lose weight and become more fit.
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to
http://www.mylnation.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
Congrats on quitting smoking!!!!
I suggest you to get your mind of food by
doing something crafty. Keep your mind of food by doing a puzzle, or paint by numbers or anything that requires you to
keep busy. It-s like quitting smoking. Same deal. Keep the refrigerator stocked at a minimum and with fruits and vegetables that you can chew on. If you get the urge to eat
chew on an apple, carrots, celery. It-s a complete life change just like when you quit smoking. Don-t keep any sweets at home.
And for exercises start walking just for 10 minutes per day and if you can maybe do this 2 x per day. Get yourself pedals that act like a bike and fit under your coffee table.
Not sure what it-s called but you can move your legs while you watch TV/Movie and
get exercise. Hope this helped and good luck and be proud of yourself that you quit smoking. I am still trying.
How do I get my appetite under control after quitting smoking? -