I have been constipated for 2 weeks after I quit smoking, does anyone know how long this will last? -

Thursday, April 17, 2014

I have been constipated for 2 weeks after I quit smoking, does anyone know how long this will last? -


I exercise 1 to 2 hours a day
I eat 25g of Fibre per day
I drink 2 liter of water per day and have tried everything you can possibly think of, but it has not helped. I feel horrible and cry all the time....I think the stress is not helping the situation. Does anyone know how long the digestive system will take to get use to no nicotine as stimulant. Please, I am desperate to be normal again,
It is one of the most common reasons that people fail to give up smoking (but nobody really talks about it). Your bowel has become sluggish as it has become dependant on nicotine to stimulate the peristaltic action which moves waste along. You need something to help retrain your bowel. Try either Col-Tone A or Col-Tone B which you can buy from
http://www.detoxonline.co.uk
- they are natural, herbal colon cleansers which will gently stiumulate the bowel and get it going again. You start off taking one three times a day and if that doesn-t get the desired effect then increase to two three times per day. The also stock a slightly stronger version called Natural TNT which is very effective. If you visit the site send an e-mail and they will help you with your dchoice. It would also be a good idea to have a course of colonic irrigation which will help to get things moving again. Make sure you keep your fibre and fluid intake up. And it might help to get up earlier in the am and take some exercise - a trampet can be really good at getting things moving - using gravity to help things on their way.
We don-t know how long you have been a smoker and how long have you been sticking to this good routine of exercise, fiber and water. Anyways, giving up smoking is a wise decision. Be patient, stick to it and don-t give up easily. There are many natural home remedies for you to explore. Don-t run to OTC laxatives yet.

Looking forward to your great stool day!
Your body will adjust and you will find yourself having to run to the toilet soon.
Talk to yr doc. Small, regular dose of lactulose will probably help
I have been constipated for 2 weeks after I quit smoking, does anyone know how long this will last? -