What are the negative side effects to quitting smoking? -

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What are the negative side effects to quitting smoking? -


I just recently quit smoking and for some odd reason, have been really drained of energy. Ive been told this could happen.
What other negative side effects can I expect now that I am no longer a smoker? (besides, of course, craving one... oh! and wanting to eat like a hog)
I quit years ago. I have had no negative effects. You keep smoking and you will have boatload of side effects from that. The next time you want a cigarette think about the money, and all of the people who would be alive today had they not smoked. Believe quitting smoking is the best thing you can do for yourself, your friends and your family. Hang in there you can kick the habit. Takes a bigger man not to smoke then to smoke.
That-s it - they are temporary, you ll have craving - feel a lack of energy but this is normal.Congratulations.
yes besides craving a cig. irritability mood swings like being grumpy because you-re trying to hold back on smoking and i think a dry throat. Good Luck :) oh yeah try looking it up on the web like ask.com fab source!!
Hi,

Great post! Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I-ve ever done in my life, and I thought I wasn-t addicted!

Here-s what I tried before finding success: hypnosis, those fake cigaretts, the nicotine patch, and group therapy....none worked.

I finally tried this HERBAL patch I bought 6 months ago on the net. They claim a 97% success rate. Well, it worked! They had a sweet deal which was a free 10 day trial for only $3.95 including shipping (it-s regularly $53 for 10 days)!!

I don-t know if they still have that deal, but it-s worth a try.


http://www.alllsite.info/stop-smoking-fr…


Good Luck
coughing a lot as your body expels all that flem in your lungs
What are the negative side effects to quitting smoking? -