How to quit smoking? -

Saturday, August 16, 2014

How to quit smoking? -


whats the best product to use to quit smoking thats to expensive and thats actually works??? need help want to quit real bad been smoking for 6yrs thats not that long but i dont want to make it any longer any suggestions plz help!!!!
I-m quitting now too. I-ve smoked for 14 years. I-ve tried ti all and the only thing that works for me is the patch. Go through the WHOLE system. I thought I was strong and quit it in only a week and went back to smoking. Now I-m 3 weeks in w/the patch. Running, power walking, or boxing really helps too. I also put a rubber band on my wrist. Whenever I get an urge, I snap it. And I play with pencils a lot. Remember that an urge will pass. Knowing that was a lifesaver for me. The urge comes and I do something really vigorous for 10 mins and it passes. The longer u resist the urge, the shorter the urges will come. Also taping up all the reasons u want to quit on a piece of paper works. Quit coffee or drinking if that-s when u smoke. And brush ur teeth after a full meal. Altoids everywhere to keep ur mouth moving. Straws, carrot sticks, toothpicks, gum, anything ur mouth can chew. Throw away all the cigaretts. Even the secret stash ones. Keep telling urself that u can-t stand the smell and it-ll trick ur brain. Good luck!
eat oranges when you crave one,
I smoked for 20+ years. For me chantix was the route to stop. 11 days without smoking now, hardly any cravings. No matter what you try, you are still the one to decide whether you can do it or not. It-s all in your head. Be strong. I did not think that I can skip my first morning cigarette with my coffee, or in the car going to work. I used a piece of hard candy or gum before I even got into the car. In the morning I turn on the news now while I have my cup of coffee. With chantix they will check on you daily on the phone or e-mail to see how you are doing. They have a cravings hotline. And lots of motivation. Whenever you start to quit, make sure to tell everyone that you do. Good luck!!!
i didn-t use any products, just chunked my last box out into the trash and told myself that i-m not gonna buy any more... worked for me:)
you have to go to jail.

my ex-husband went to jail for several weeks for something. You cannot smoke in jail. He came out and he didn-t want no more cigerettes. He quit.

If i would have know he would quit from going to jail, i would-ve tried to put him there long ago. lol lol
I use a taser gun on myself when I have cravings. Except for the occasional head injury it seems to be working well.
Just imagine everytime you light a cigarette, you are burning money...
I smoked for almost 5 years when I quit for good. I have been a nonsmoker for almost a year now and I assure you that you will feel like a new person.

I used the patch. I know people complain that they-re really expensive, but isn-t keeping a smoking habit up even more expensive in the long run? Plus the generic brands at places like Walmart usually cost about the same as it would if you were paying for the equivalent number of packs.

I used to hate articles on quiting smoking from psychologists that never even had to kick the habit. So I wrote one myself, from my own experience quitting last summer.

Check it out if you want:

http://meeraonthewall.com/?p=22

I just recently quit smoking. I failed over and over again till I discovered a secret that the tobacco companies don-t want you to know. If you want to quit smoking you MUST read this:

http://www.squidoo.com/quit-smoking-by-hypnosis/
A lot of the smoking products out there are pretty hefty in price....even though i am a non-smoker, if i were i would go with the gum. It seems like a product that will work the best. I think this site would be of great help to you. Good Luck
There are things called Nicotine patches or gum.
You stick the patches on your arm, and you chew the gum.
There are now nicotine gums available in the market. if you sense the call just chew one.
How to quit smoking? -