Want to quit smoking, HELP!!!!!!? -

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Want to quit smoking, HELP!!!!!!? -


I really want to quit smoking and have heard about several people that was successful with acupunture.
How do I go about finding a legitimate acupuncurist?
Any ideas, comments and information would be greatly appreciated.
I smoked for many years and tried several times to quit and failed . Finally quit using a pill called Chantix. Its not offered over the counter but, know several people who have quit using it.
well i am to and all i can say is that if you use tha patch stratch them it heat them up and get out the nicatene and the gum tastes naty but is works just suck on it in your chek
if you REALLY want to quit you can do it .....I quit cold turkey and it was hard but everyone else who quit using acupuncture or the patch eventually went back you can try chantix to help also good luck
I did acupuncture. It would have helped if i had the right state of mind... I mentally was not ready to quit...
I opened the phone book and called a few doc-s. The one i went with was the guy that offered to do as many as i needed in 1 mo to quit smoking.(the whole month included in the inital price) He was great and it was extremely relaxing.
I actually just bought the patches and i am about to go back to getting acupuncture. Good luck- i know i need it. lol
If you really want to quit, Die from it first and if you are lucky enough to be brought back to life as I was, it will be easy.
Want to quit smoking, HELP!!!!!!? -