I want to quit smoking,wanna try quot;chantixquot;what happens after the program? -

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I want to quit smoking,wanna try quot;chantixquot;what happens after the program? -


after you have done the program,and you have quit smoking , what happens after your done taking the pill,do you wanna start smoking agian(willpower)
Not likely, but if you backslide, you can take Chantix again. For more Chantix information, click the following link:
http://www.121doc.com/champix.html?a_aid…

Chantix is an awesome drug! It fools those nicotine receptors in your brain into thinking they are full of nicotine even when you have not smoked and they have no nicotine. If you do have a ciggie when you are on it you just don-t really want it as your receptors already think they are full!
My Dr told me that I as I smoked for 28 years I probably should stay on the chantix for 3-6 months. I did and I do not want to smoke! Everyone is different but it takes 28 days after your last puff to get the nicotine out of your system. Afer you have gone for 3 months or more you may miss smoking but you really don-t crave smoking any more. During the time on the chantix you need to find your niche in what you will do with your hands. That is part of the habit. I started crocheting and answering quesions on Yahoo! :)
A great program, realy works, stay away from people who do smoke if possible, do not keep ciggies in your house or car, and if you get the urge to have one, just play games with yourself - At 2 -clock I will go to the store, well, I have gone this long so I will stop after work, I will go to the store tomorrow, I will go to the store Tuesday, and so on. It works!
Best of luck and congratulations for a smoke free life! There are the risks one takes with smoking, the smell of it in your hair and clothes and it is just not socially acceptable anymore. I am a product of the 60;s and everyone smoked! Ah, well!
I want to quit smoking,wanna try quot;chantixquot;what happens after the program? -