How can i quit smoking? -

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

How can i quit smoking? -


I really need to quit. i only have about 1/2 a pack a day and ive been doing it for about a year but i need to quit like now. im thinking of getting an off brad patch but will they work.
Contact the Quitline and join a Quit Smoking Clinic.
I was a smoker for 25 years and I had quit smoking for over six times ,but never really quit smoking before.Just after I read that quit smoking program, I realized how easy quitting smoking was.I am a non-smoker now! I highly recommend this program to you.It really works.You can check out
http://quit-smoking-in-3-hours.info

Good luck!
A very wise decision, I must say. When on the path to quitting you have to overcome 2 things.

a) Withdrawal symptoms like mood swings, anger, depression, insomnia and headaches.

b) Nicotine craving.

I would recommend a natural or herbal remedy to overcome the above 2 factors. I successfully quit smoking using -Crave RX- drops. The remedy is effective but harmless and carries on side effects.

For further information go to the following source.
i don-t smoke but i have done some research on it b/c i have a loved one that smokes and i would love for him to quit. anyways, one thing it says is that a crave is not a demand. you need to divert from the crave and do something else. take a walk, be active. it is so bad for you and whoever you hang out with. it is just a disgusting habit that i wish the tobacco industry would be sued for helping people die.
These are really good tips I have heard to stop smoking. Hope they help.

Because a smoker forms the habit of putting something in their mouth, and it-s like always a cigarette. you will need something else to put into your mouth, like lollipops.

Have a peppermint each time you crave a cigarette, the craving will go away somehow.

Be sure to have lots of water, the nicotine will wash out within 48 - 72 hours. Let-s say, the same amount as some scientist discovered. 6 - 8 glasses a day.

Make sure you get a lot of fresh air and exercise, it will help your brain recover

Have faith. Thinking you can-t do it over and over won-t help.
How can i quit smoking? -