Quit smoking? -

Friday, July 1, 2016

Quit smoking? -


if anyone has quit smoking what did you do to quit? I want to quit but i-m having a hard time.thanks
I smoked for 40 years, 3 packs a day, then my Dr. prescribed -CHANTIX - it-s a pill that helped me totally quit. I had no side effects, it was not habit forming, it took just a little willpower on my part. Soon I could recognize the differance between a craving, and just a thought of having one. I got two relatives, and four friends to quit, including my 85 year old mother. It works on your brain to make you NOT want to smoke, it does NOT make cigarettes taste bad, or any of that kind of stuff. All I can say is that it worked for all of us....I have insurance and it cost me 20 bucks, without insurance it is about 105 dollars..
I actually broke up with my girl friend who was nothing but undo stress. I actually stopped that same afternoon.

So I guess I would say to evaluate the stress in your life. Although we all smoke for different reasons. I did smoke prior to meeting her.
You can find loads of advice in a search for -quit smoking- in the Search for questions slot.
Quit smoking? -