How can I quit smoking? -

Friday, July 1, 2016

How can I quit smoking? -


It-s almost 3pm and I haven-t smoked a cigarette yet, but then again, I went to class and went to bed afterwards. Should I cut down or quit cold turkey or get patches or anything else?
Have you tried a support group??

Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
If you want to stop smoking then it is really important to know, what works and what does not. You can be really motivated to quit, but if the methods you are using are not effective, then you will not get the results. The key is to find the best method and once you have done that, then quitting smoking will become easy.

Right now there is an incredible effective and quick method to help people stop smoking forever, it is called Neuro-Linguistic-Programming or NLP. This is a form of psychotherapy that is designed for people like you to stop smoking.

In a test that was done using NLP, 97.2% of smokers out of 5000, where still smoke free 6 months later. NLP eliminates the psychological cravings for nicotine. The physical cravings for nicotine actually disappear after around one week, but the psychological cravings persist.

None of the other methods really concentrate on the psychological aspects of smoking but NLP does. It makes quitting smoking very easy and quick for people. For a person, who has struggled with smoking for a very long time, may think it is not possible, but it is. There are not risks or side-effects involved with this treatment, it is completely natural and safe.

If you want to quit smoking without using -will power- or experiencing any cravings what-so-ever, the quit smoking today program is the answer you-re looking for. It has an incredible success rate of 92.7%
if you use the patch, you will have to wean yourself off the patch.. Try cold turkey. They also have chantix if you need more help.. Just remember..This quitting smoking is the hardest thing you will ever do but you only have to do it once...
Get rid of all your cigarettes. STOP BUYING. Quitting cold turkey is impossible and if people smoke around you then that makes it even less attainable. Even though I haven-t completely stopped smoking I-ve cut back a lot, which makes me sort of believe that smoking isn-t as addictive as people make it out to be. The only times I smoke is on the weekends after I-ve downed a couple of cocktails and bum a cig or 2 from nearby smokers. Other than that I keep myself busy and I honestly never crave one. Well that-s what works for me at least. Try my way, if not go for the nicotine patches or gum. But stay away from Chantix!
How can I quit smoking? -