Who quit smoking cigarettes after they smoked for more than 5+ years? -

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Who quit smoking cigarettes after they smoked for more than 5+ years? -


I quit smoking cigarettes forever, but it wasn-t hard i just didn-t crave for nicotine one day. I-ve been smoke free for 8 months.
I quit after 6 years of smoking but I wasn-t as lucky as you. I couldn-t just quit and it took me several goes. It wasn-t until I dealt with my psychological addiction that I actually quit.

I truly believe that smoking is more of a psychological addiction than a physical one. If people are struggling to quit then they must discover the reasons why they smoke and then eliminate or change these thought processes. Once you deal with the psychological side of smoking I reckon it makes the quitting process easy.

its good to be smoke free :D
but when you have an urge to smoke, do chew on some gum and if not, try some hotline to help you abstain you from smoking.
Who quit smoking cigarettes after they smoked for more than 5+ years? -