I quit smoking two years ago, but now? -

Friday, November 24, 2006

I quit smoking two years ago, but now? -


I-ve started to go out again, and I would like a cigarette when I drink. I had one the other night, and I know that I can keep it to only having one when I drink. I had gone down to only smoking when I drank several years ago, never needed it on a daily basis. I just feel bad that I went so long without one, only to have one the other night. So, now does it matter if I have a couple of cigarettes once a week, or should I try to stop altogether?
stop all together,NOW
Not only lung cancer, but head and neck cancers are on the rise.
I work in a hospital, and you would never believe it, if someone told you, how horrible cancer from smoking is.Nightmare that never goes away.Trust me,if you ever had a cold and felt horrible, cancer is a thousand times worse.
dude Stop!!!
try sucking on a piece of ice or candy, that-s what my sister does, and she has gone without 1 in like 3 weeks
There is no such thing as a social smoker, before you know it you will be back to a pack a day,
best to leave them alone.
I quit smoking two years ago, but now? -