What is the best way to quit smoking? -

Thursday, November 16, 2006

What is the best way to quit smoking? -


im thinking nicotrol - expensive from what i hear
dont tell me cold turkey
I have smoked for 30 years and 3 months ago i quit. I bought the prescription Chantix. It was the only thing that has ever worked for me. No matter which way you go, you have to really want to quit. I am telling you right now, the sooner you quit the better. The longer you smoke the harder it gets to quit. Just don-t turn into one of those ex smokers who trash people who smoke!!! Hope this helps. Good Luck!!!
Chantix work well , but some people have trouble sleeping while taking the medication.
There is also a clinic that is nation wide that offers a shot behind the ear, the 4 people i know that have used that method have done well and quit.
The patch or gum only work if you have strong will power.
There is something that looks like a cigarette. But it does not have any chemicals and dangerous things in it. It is a placebo. Some people purposely chew something like gum or suck sweets or anything in their mouth to stop their craving for cigarettes. Then religion or motivational talks or hypnosis.
chantix I seen doctors us that a lot. here the web page . http://www.chantix.com/
Anyone I-ve ever known has quit cold turkey. It-s free.
What is the best way to quit smoking? -