How do I quit smoking and lose weight-not gain? -

Monday, August 10, 2009

How do I quit smoking and lose weight-not gain? -


don-t replace your craving for ciggies with food
Ask your doctor to prescribe Wellbutrin and start exercising; a daily walk will suffice. Wellbutrin relieves cravings of all kinds, so you won-t feel compelled to overeat!
you will only gain weight if you turn to food instead of a cigarette break!!

maybe take up a new hobby when you stop smoking to give you something else to think about instead of cigs or food!!

maybe knitting!! lol
Well you have to distract yourself and adopt more healthier lifestyle.

To lose weight, here are two great sites.

http://fitnesshigh.com
htto://abc-of-weightloss.com
Sorry if this sounds blut...

Set down the smokes and run...

To stop quitting get someone who cares about you to check that your on the right track they-ll guilt you into it.

Its much better if you quit.
I have been working really hard to get a sexy body. I go to the gym every day, watch what I eat, but still could not get the body I wanted. That was until I found this body cleansing stuff. I was able to get the sexy body I wanted in 9 days. I did a 9 day cleanse and lost 10 pounds and 15 inches! This was GREAT! I had been working so hard for over a year to get this, and this program gave me what I wanted in 9 days. I found out that many body builders use this to get ready for competitions because the protein in the shakes builds muscle and the cleanse helps to get rid of the toxins stored in the fat cells. When the toxins are removed, the fat cells shrink and you definitely can tell in the way your clothes fit! I recommend this product for anyone wanting to get a better looking body quickly. I found out about it at this toll free number 1-877-587-4647. It is not a cheap program, but it is worth it! You can also get it at this website

http://GetAnewBod.com

There should be plenty of advice on the net. But a little weight gain has to be better than a pair of black tarred up lungs and 50% chance of early death.
How do I quit smoking and lose weight-not gain? -